City of TigardHome Menu
I want to...
Contact Human Resources
13125 SW Hall Blvd.
Tigard, OR 97223
503-718-2813 | Email
- Job Openings
hosted on NeoGov
Now Hiring -
Join Team Tigard
We invite you to explore our job opportunities. The city offers both full-time and part-time career opportunities in a variety of fields to serve the Tigard community. New postings are added to our jobs page as vacancies occur, so check back regularly to see if any opportunities match your skills and interests.
Or, create an account to receive job notification emails when your dream job is posted.
Explore open jobs and apply today.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, located just southwest of Portland. With roughly 350 full-time, part-time, and temporary employees, we are a right-sized city which allows us the opportunity not only to genuinely know our diverse workforce, but also to work on cross departmental projects beyond the strict structure of individual positions. As an organization, we value input (from our community and our team) and strive to create opportunities for growth that also help further our community vision.
Here are a few more reasons to consider Tigard as your next employer.
- Many employees work alternative work schedules including 4-10s, 9/80, or other flexible schedules including remote work opportunities.
- Easy access to parks and trails, including the Fanno Creek Greenway Trail and onsite bike lockers.
- Employees see the results of their work because local problems have local solutions, and Team Tigard is part of those solutions.
- Employer-sponsored transit passes for regular status employees with close proximity to TriMet’s Tigard Transit Center (bus and WES train), I-5, and Highway 217.
- Excellent health plans, retirement plans, paid leave, and competitive wages.
- Opportunities to participate in a variety of activities including the Bike More Challenge, Adopt-A-Highway, school supply drives, and holiday giving drives.
- Employees connect with peers to engage in a variety of cross-departmental projects and social activities creating a family-like work environment.
- Access to commuter incentives and wellness programs.
- Offices are walking distance to Downtown Tigard’s restaurants and shops.
- Our core values are Respect and Care, Do the Right Thing, and Get It Done. We live these values in all aspects of the workplace and providing city services.