City of TigardHome Menu
I want to...
|City Council Business Meeting||April 04, 2023 6:30 PM|
|City Council Business Meeting||April 11, 2023 6:30 PM|
|City Council Workshop Meeting||April 18, 2023 6:30 PM|
|Budget Committee Meeting #1||April 22, 2023 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|City Council Business Meeting + Public Hearing||April 25, 2023 6:30 PM|
|Budget Committee Meeting #2||May 01, 2023 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM|
|Budget Committee Meeting #3||May 08, 2023 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM|
In accordance with the City of Tigard's Safety Plan related to COVID-19 and Oregon House Bill 4212, meetings are either hybrid, where some Council, staff or public will participate in person and some will participate remotely, or in-person. See meeting agendas for specific details.
Watch a Meeting
- Council Live
- Council on YouTube (great way to view previous Council meetings)
- Watch TVCTV
Submit Public Comment
- Written public comment may be submitted electronically by Monday at noon - the day before the council meeting. On Mondays, when the city is closed for a holiday, the deadline will remain on Monday at noon. This is to allow staff time to adequately prepare written public comments for submittal to Council in time for their review prior to the meeting.
- If you prefer to call in, dial 503-966-4101 when instructed to be placed in the queue.
- If attending the meeting in person, please fill out the public comment sign-in sheet at the front of the room and come to the microphone when your name is called.
- If you would like to provide video comments, you can now testify at public hearings or offer public comment via the Microsoft Teams app. Instructions/link are provided in each meeting event calendar item.
Resolutions, proclamations, ordinances, minutes and meeting packets can be found here.