City of TigardHome Menu
I want to...
City Council Business Meeting + Public Hearing
- Date: May 09, 2023 6:30 PM
- Location: City Hall
13125 SW Hall Blvd.
Tigard, Oregon 97223
Hybrid City Council Business Meeting —
Some Council and staff will attend in person and some remotely. Seating in Town Hall can be arranged to allow social distancing. The public may attend in person, but may also tune in to watch live via the links below.
Watch the Council Meeting Virtually
- View agenda (Agendas are available one week prior to the meeting date)
- Public Hearing - TCDA FY 23 3rd Quarter Budget Supplemental (Actual time for the public hearing is approximate and based on other agenda items)
- Written public comment may be submitted electronically by Monday at noon - the day before the council meeting. On Mondays, when the city is closed for a holiday, the deadline will remain on Monday at noon. This is to allow staff time to adequately prepare written public comments for submittal to Council in time for their review prior to the meeting.
- If you prefer to call in, please call 503-966-4101 when instructed to be placed in the queue. We ask that you plan on limiting your testimony to three minutes.
- If attending the meeting in person, please fill out the public comment sign-in sheet at the front of the room and come to the microphone when your name is called.
- If you would like to provide video comments (via Microsoft Teams), please complete the registration form by noon the day of the meeting to receive a link to the hybrid meeting. When you join the meeting, you will automatically be muted and your camera turned off. When it is your turn to provide comments to the City Council, you will be given the ability to turn on your camera and unmute to provide testimony. Once your comments are complete or the allotted time has concluded, this functionality will be restricted and you will not be able to share your video or unmute. You may continue to watch the meeting via Microsoft Teams or you may click on the Live Broadcast link above.
Carol Krager, City Recorder, 503-718-2419
Jesse Raymundo, Deputy City Recorder, 503-718-2417