City of TigardHome Menu
I want to...
PUBLIC HEARING: Land Use Hearing
- Date: May 08, 2023 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Location: Virtual
HEARINGS OFFICERMonday, May 8, 2023, 7:00 PM (time approximate)
Actual time of Public Hearing is approximate based on other agenda items
- PROJECT NAME: Cook Park Playground and Scoreboard
- CASE NO.: SLR2023-00001 / MMD2023-00006
- PROPOSAL: The applicant is requesting approval of improvements at Cook Park that are located within the floodway of the Special Flood Hazard Area.
The improvements include:
- Replacement of existing playground with a universally designed play structure; and
- Installation of a new scoreboard in the left field of the northern baseball field.
- Staff Report
- Attachment 1 - Plan Set
- Attachment 2 - Zoning Map
- Attachment 3 - Agency Comments
- Applicant Materials
- Hearings Officer Agenda
- Notice of Public Hearing
- How to Join this Microsoft Teams Meeting: Detailed Instructions
- The MS Teams app does not have to be used or downloaded. From your phone, tablet, or computer click on this link which will open a webpage.
STAFF CONTACT: Agnes Lindor, Senior Planner, AgnesL@tigard-or.gov or 503-718-2429PUBLIC COMMENTS: Written public comment may be submitted electronically. All comments must be submitted before 4:30 PM the day of the meeting. There will be opportunity for public testimony at the hearing. Please follow these guidelines.