City of TigardHome Menu
I want to...
Budget Committee Meeting #4
- Date: May 08, 2023 6:00 PM - 8:30 PM
- Location: City Hall
13125 SW Hall Blvd.
Tigard, Oregon 97223
Watch the Budget Meeting Virtually
- Written public testimony may be submitted electronically.
- If you prefer to call in, please call 503-966-4101 when instructed to be placed in the queue. We ask that you plan on limiting your testimony to three minutes.
- If attending the meeting in person, please fill out the public testimony sign-in sheet at the front of the room and come to the microphone when your name is called.
- If you would like to provide video comments (via Microsoft Teams), please complete the registration form . When you join the meeting, you will automatically be muted and your camera turned off. When it is your turn to provide comments to the City Council, you will be given the ability to turn on your camera and unmute to provide testimony. Once your comments are complete or the allotted time has concluded, this functionality will be restricted and you will not be able to share your video or unmute. You may continue to watch the meeting via Microsoft Teams or you may click on the Live Broadcast link above.
Finance Staff Contact
- Budget Manager Kalena Plath
- Finance Director Cindy Trimp